In an effort to keep our staff and our visitors safe, we have created ‘contact-free’ ways that you can get your HOMETOWN DOLLARS Gift Certificates…
1. Purchase HOMETOWN DOLLARS Gift Certificates by clicking the button below for the online purchase option
2. Call us at 614-875-9762; pre-order your HOMETOWN DOLLARS Gift Certificates
You can pick-up your certificates in 2 Ways:
Stopping by the GCACC office and we’ll bring them to your car
We can put them in the mail to the address that you provide on your order
Orders received before noon are available for same-day pickup. After 12 pm available on the next business day.
Thank you for helping us to keep our workplace safe ~ if you have any questions please call us at 614-875-9762
Shawn Conrad ~ Executive Director
The Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce and City of Grove City is excited to bring you a new program to boost our local economy.
Hometown Dollars Gift Certificates redeemable at participating area businesses.
- For every dollar spent on a gift certificate to a participating business, we will match that amount. Customers will buy $10 and get $20… Buy $20 and get $40
- Buyers purchase GC HOMETOWN DOLLARS Gift Certificates to YOUR business in designated denominations. Customers redeem the certificate at your place of business then you turn them in for cash reimbursement with the GCACC.
- A wonderful idea for gifts, holiday giving, special occasions or a special thank you gift.
To be a participating merchant in this exciting new gift certificate program, a business must be a member in good standing with the Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce and register to join the program via our online registration form.
This program is perfect for :
Restaurants Service Based Providers (Salons/Barber)
Boutique Stores A Business like yours!
Please consult a Chamber employee or City Ordinance C-47-20 for business eligibility.
The Fine Print:
- Standard Certificate amounts will be the denomination of $10 or $20. If other values will better suit your business, the GCACC will try to accommodate your request. Please contact the Grove City Area of Chamber of Commerce.
- Beer, alcohol, and tobacco products may not be purchased with Hometown Dollars Gift Certificates.
- Participating businesses will forward their redeemed certificates to the Grove City Area Chamber of Chamber office weekly along with a request for reimbursement form and will be reimbursed for the full face value.
- Certificates will have no cash value and no change will be given upon redemption.
- The agreement with the participating businesses to redeem certificates will remain active until business notifies the GCACC in writing of their desire to drop from the program
- Hometown Dollars Gift Certificates will be available at the Chamber office at 4069 Broadway, Grove City, OH 43123 and on the GCACC website gcchamber.org
- Hometown Dollars Gift Certificates are only valid at the location named on the certificate and cannot be redeemed at other businesses.
- A list of current participating businesses will be available on the Chamber Website and with each gift certificate order.
- A limit of $250 in gift certificates will be permitted per household, per month.
- In compliance with Ohio’s Gift Card/ Certificate rules, certificates will be good for 2 years from the date of purchase. Expiration date will be listed on each certificate.
- For a list of complete business eligibility rules please look at City Ordinance C-47-20