The Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce hosts events and programs and provides resources to support and fulfill our mission statement:
To create a positive environment for the development and success of a business.
The Grove City Area Chamber currently serves over 600 members ranging from small businesses to individuals and from non profits to large corporations. See our benefits below find out how Chamber membership may benefit your business.
- Attend and/or host a Chamber Network Event, Lunch ‘N Learn, After Hours or Open House
- Meet other business members and community leaders by attending or volunteering at one of the Chambers Signature Events
- Build connections in the local business community by joining our Ambassador Team or join a committee
- Event sponsorship opportunities
- Host your Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening
- Create a ‘Hot Deal’ to draw the community to your business
- Offer a ‘Member to Member’ discount to show support to other GCACC members
- Post a ‘Job Opening’ through the Chamber website
- Savings on health, vision and dental insurance through our Group Rating Program
- Up to 53% savings on Workers’ Compensation through our Group Rating Program-CareWorks
- Member to member discounts
- Advertising savings in local publications including:
- Grove City Record
- Southwest Messenger
- Town Money Saver
- Chamber Publications both print and digital
Hear how your local Grove City Area Chamber is offering the great benefits of SOCA and how that can benefit you and your business.
- The Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce is a non-political Chamber. However, we actively seek ways to act as an advocate, link and resource for businesses with the City, Township, County and South-Western City School District.
Education and Leadership
- Small Business Development Center: Free business advisory services to the Grove City business community
- Discounted educational/informational Lunch ‘n Learns through the Chamber’s Table Talk Series
- Southwest Community Leadership Program
- WE:LEAD (Women Empowered: Leading, Educating and Developing) providing opportunities throughout the year for women to network, learn and serve
- Chamber Weekly Connection sent electronically to all members and their reps keeping you updated on events, programs, opportunities, etc.
- Chamber Business Connection – the only Chamber published e-business magazine in central Ohio
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- The Chamber website
- E-blasts with event announcements, special advertising and sponsorship opportunities and other Chamber specific news
- Personal visits from our Chamber Ambassadors at your place of business to answer your questions about the Chamber and business community
Questions about these benefits? Call the Chamber at (614) 875-9762.