- Attend and/or host a Chamber Networking Event, After Hours, or Open House
- Meet other business members and community leaders by attending or volunteering at one of the Chambers Signature Events
- Build connections in the local business community by joining our Ambassador Team
- Share your expertise by joining the committee
- Get involved in the community by participating in our Southwest Community Leadership program, our WE: LEAD women's leadership program, or our GCYP Young Professionals group
- Event sponsorship opportunities
- Host your Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening
- Create a ‘Hot Deal’ to draw the community to your business
- Offer a ‘Member to Member’ discount to show support to other GCACC members
- Post a ‘Job Opening’ through the Chamber website
The Grove City Area Chamber currently serves over 700 members ranging from small businesses to individuals and from nonprofits to large corporations. See our benefits below and find out how Chamber membership may benefit your business.
The Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce hosts events and programs and provides resources to support and fulfill our mission statement:
To create a positive environment for the development and success of a business.
Partner Savings for Members
- Savings on health, vision and dental insurance through our Group Rating Program
- Up to 53% savings on Workers’ Compensation through our Group Rating Program
- Offer or utilize Member to Member discounts
- Advertising savings in local publications including:
- Grove City Record
- Southwest Messenger
- Town Money Saver
- Chamber Publications both print and digital
- E-blasts: Having an open house, grand opening, or other special events? We will include your announcement in our weekly newsletter or special events e-blast of the week.
- Personal Visits: Our Chamber Ambassadors will come to your place of business to answer your questions about the Chamber and business community
- Chamber Business Connection – the only Chamber published e-business magazine in central Ohio!
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram: We will share about your sponsorships, partnerships, events, and special offerings on our social media outlets
- Presence on the Chamber website: As a sponsor of any of our annual events your business will be prominent on our homepage banners, event pages, or partner pages.
Education Partnerships, Discounts & Scholarships
Questions about these benefits? Call the Chamber at (614) 875-9762.
Get a completely free and no-obligation quote on their Workers’ Comp Insurance by completing the form. This a benefit exclusive to our members and can save them up to 53% on their BWC premiums!
Ohio Bureau BWC Representative Nelson Redd
Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation30 W. Spring St.
Columbus, OH 43215-2256
To learn more about how your business can save up to 53% on BWC premiums, contact:
Sedgwick Safety Resource Page
Save Significantly on Your Workers’ Compensation Premium
Did you know that many alternative discounts are available to help reduce your annual Ohio workers’ compensation costs? Through the Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce workers’ compensation program, your organization can significantly reduce your workers’ compensation costs through a variety of alternative rating programs. Our program, administered by Sedgwick, offers you quality service and stability through the complex workers’ compensation environment.
For over 50 years, Sedgwick has been helping employers navigate Ohio’s workers’ compensation system, providing services to help them control claim-related costs and reduce premiums. Our team includes experienced colleagues from CompManagement and CareWorks Comp. The two companies merged and are now Sedgwick. Together, we serve nearly 65,000 Ohio employers including organizations of all sizes operating in various industries across the state. Group rating programs administered by Sedgwick have produced over $4 billion in savings since group rating was introduced in 1991, and their group retrospective programs have returned over $630 million in premium refunds since the program began in 2009.
If your organization is not yet participating in this member benefit, and you would like to receive a free, no-obligation analysis from Sedgwick, email our Business Development Manager, Julia Bowling at email@example.com
Health Insurance Benefits
Hear how your local Grove City Area Chamber is offering the great benefits of SOCA and how that can benefit you and your business.