The Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce hosts events and programs and provides resources to support and fulfill our mission statement:
To create a positive environment for the development and success of a business.
The Grove City Area Chamber currently serves over 650 members ranging from small businesses to individuals and from non profits to large corporations. See our benefits below and find out how Chamber membership may benefit your business.
- Attend and/or host a Chamber Networking Event, After Hours or Open House
- Meet other business members and community leaders by attending or volunteering at one of the Chambers Signature Events
- Build connections in the local business community by joining our Ambassador Team
- Share your expertise by joining committee
- Get involved in the community by participating in our Southwest Community Leadership program, our WE:LEAD women's leadership program or our GCYP Young Professionals group
- Event sponsorship opportunities
- Host your Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening
- Create a ‘Hot Deal’ to draw the community to your business
- Offer a ‘Member to Member’ discount to show support to other GCACC members
- Post a ‘Job Opening’ through the Chamber website
Education and Leadership
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER Free business advisory services to the Grove City business
TABLE TALK LUNCH 'N LEARN SERIES Educational/informational virtual Table Talk Lunch ‘n Learns
SOUTHWEST COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP PROGRAM Is a 9-month leadership training with local experts, a group community service project, and lots of great networking
WE:LEAD (Women Empowered: Leading, Educating and Developing) providing opportunities throughout the year for women to network, learn, and serve
CHAMBER 101: An in-depth look for new and existing members, at how the GCACC operates and the benefits they offer to their members. This bi-monthly virtual meeting is on the third Wednesday of each month at 8 am
- Chamber Weekly Connection sent electronically to all members and their reps keeping you updated on events, programs, opportunities, etc.
- Chamber Business Connection – the only Chamber published e-business magazine in central Ohio
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Presence on the Chamber website banner, event pages, or partner pages.
- E-blasts with event announcements, special advertising, and sponsorship opportunities, and other Chamber specific news
- Personal visits from our Chamber Ambassadors at your place of business to answer your questions about the Chamber and business community
Partner Savings for Members
- Savings on health, vision and dental insurance through our Group Rating Program
- Up to 53% savings on Workers’ Compensation through our Group Rating Program
- Offer or utilize Member to Member discounts
- Advertising savings in local publications including:
- Grove City Record
- Southwest Messenger
- Town Money Saver
- Chamber Publications both print and digital
Health Insurance Benefits
Hear how your local Grove City Area Chamber is offering the great benefits of SOCA and how that can benefit you and your business.
Get a completely free and no-obligation quote on their Workers’ Comp Insurance by completing the form. This a benefit exclusive to our members and can save them up to 53% on their BWC premiums!
Save Significantly on Your Workers’ Compensation Premium
Did you know that many alternative discounts are available to help reduce your annual Ohio workers’ compensation costs? Through the Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce workers’ compensation program, your organization can significantly reduce your workers’ compensation costs through a variety of alternative rating programs. Our program, administered by Sedgwick, offers you quality service and stability through the complex workers’ compensation environment.
For over 50 years, Sedgwick has been helping employers navigate Ohio’s workers’ compensation system, providing services to help them control claim-related costs and reduce premiums. Our team includes experienced colleagues from CompManagement and CareWorks Comp. The two companies merged and are now Sedgwick. Together, we serve nearly 65,000 Ohio employers including organizations of all sizes operating in various industries across the state. Group rating programs administered by Sedgwick have produced over $4 billion in savings since group rating was introduced in 1991, and their group retrospective programs have returned over $630 million in premium refunds since the program began in 2009.
If your organization is not yet participating in this member benefit, and you would like to receive a free, no-obligation analysis from Sedgwick, email our Business Development Manager, Julia Bowling at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedgwick Safety Resource Page
Questions about these benefits? Call the Chamber at (614) 875-9762.