Skip to content

The Women’s Civic Club of Grove City is an organization rich in history whose philanthropic efforts benefit Grove City and the surrounding  communities.  On July 14, 1916, a group of 18  women organized an independent effort committed to civic betterment.  On July 26, 1927, the organization was incorporated and became known as the Women’s Civic Club of Grove City, Ohio.

Early projects included: placing trash receptacles in the city, project “Clean Up Day,” a war garden project and making bandages for the WWI effort. 

Baked goods

Phone: 614-558-6138 | Email: carol.bonder61@gmail.com | Website |